The University of Arizona School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (SILLC) is a federation of departments in the College of Humanities. Students may complete a double major, dual degree, or thematic minor in the following SILLC disciplines and most other majors/degrees offered on campus in all colleges:
Our Students Learn To —
- Adapt and function well in new environments and situations
- Communicate effectively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Negotiate difficult tasks with creativity and an acute sense of initiative
- Analyze, evaluate, and assess cultural differences in professional settings
- Synthesize information with critical thinking, reading, and writing skills
- Our Departments
The College of Humanities, together with the Department of Russian and Slavic Studies and the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures, condemns Russia’s assault on Ukraine. The University of Arizona is the home of many scholars...
For UA Cares 2022-2023 SILLC encourages donations to any non-profit fund benefiting our community, including the following: We are each challenged to enroll in a $5 payroll deduction- that's less than the price of a cup of coffee,...