The AT&T Company and the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (SILLC) partner and share a strong commitment to educating future leaders of the new global economy in a world that increasingly requires the highest level of intercultural competence.
AT&T is actively recruiting at U of A for our Business Sales Leadership Development Program. A career in business-to-business sales within our industry offers independence, high earning potential, and the opportunity to work with the latest technology! At AT&T, we believe that students with majors from the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures are well positioned for success in our program, as we are looking for candidates who are:
- Quickly adaptable to new environments and situations
- Effective communicators
- Understanding and appreciative of diversity
- Fluent in languages in addition to English
You truly can go almost anywhere with your SILLC degree! To learn more about our opportunities, please visit our site as well as the following:
Finally, here are some tips for incoming freshmen in the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures:
- This is your time! Study what interests you!
- Remember that your major doesn't need to dictate the line of work you will pursue after college.
- Join student organizations that related to both your personal and career interests.
- Seek opportunities to be a leader.
- It is never too early to be thinking about your career after college.
Tyler Vixie, PHR
Lead College Recruiting Manager
AT&T College Recruiting