AT&T and SILLC Partnership
The AT&T Company and the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (SILLC) partner and share a strong commitment to educating future leaders of the new global economy in a world that increasingly requires the highest level of intercultural competence.
AT&T is actively recruiting at U of A for our Business Sales Leadership Development Program. A career in business-to-business sales within our industry offers independence, high earning potential, and the opportunity to work with the latest technology! At AT&T, we believe that students with majors from the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures are well positioned for success in our program, as we are looking for candidates who are:
- Quickly adaptable to new environments and situations
- Effective communicators
- Understanding and appreciative of diversity
- Fluent in languages in addition to English
You truly can go almost anywhere with your SILLC degree!
To learn more about our opportunities, please visit http://att.jobs/college:
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (http://att.jobs/b2b)
- Technical Development Program (http://att.jobs/tdp)
- Internships (http://connect.att.jobs/careers/internships-jobs)
Finally, here are some tips for incoming freshmen in the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures:
- This is your time! Study what interests you!
- Remember that your major doesn't need to dictate the line of work you will pursue after college.
- Join student organizations that related to both your personal and career interests.
- Seek opportunities to be a leader.
- It is never too early to be thinking about your career after college.
Tyler Vixie, PHR
Lead College Recruiting Manager
AT&T College Recruiting